- Additional information
Victor HC1200C Cutting Torch
Available with 70, 90, and 180 Degree Head
21″, 36″, 48″, 60″, and 72″ – Call for Longer Torches
*All HC1200 Torches are brand new Victor Cutting Torches, any torch over 21″ or with head angles other than 70 degrees are brand new Victor HC1200C Cutting Torches that are extended and/or modified to your preferred head angle by Regulator & Torch Exchange, Inc.
One Year Warranty from Regulator Torch Exchange, Inc. / No Warranty from Victor!
The HC 1200C Series torches are high-capacity, heavy-duty cutting torches that have a cutting capacity up to 18″ (45.7 cm). These torches are used in a wide variety of heavy industrial applications that include scrapping and demolition.
The HC 1200C is manufactured without built-in flashback arrestors. Reverse flow check valves are installed at the inlet connection.
- For use with any fuel gas, 2 psig and above
- Universal mixer
- Cutting capacity 18″ (45.7 cm)
- Standard Lengths: 21″ (53.3 cm) – 96″ (243.8 cm)
- Uses Series 1 cutting tips
- “B” 9/16″-18 hose connections
- Extra length models available upon request
- Lock down lever kit available.