Victor HC1200C Cutting Torch
Available with 70, 90, and 180 Degree Head
21″, 36″, 48″, 60″, and 72″ – Call for Longer Torches
Torches over 21″ or with heads angles other than 70 degrees are assembled by
Regulator & Torch Exchange, Inc.
One Year Warranty from Regulator Torch Exchange, Inc. / No Warranty from Victor!
The HC 1200C Series torches are high-capacity, heavy-duty cutting torches that have a cutting capacity up to 18″ (45.7 cm). These torches are used in a wide variety of heavy industrial applications that include scrapping and demolition.
The HC 1200C is manufactured without built-in flashback arrestors. Reverse flow check valves are installed at the inlet connection.
- For use with any fuel gas, 2 psig and above
- Universal mixer
- Cutting capacity 18″ (45.7 cm)
- Standard Lengths: 21″ (53.3 cm) – 96″ (243.8 cm)
- Uses Series 1 cutting tips
- “B” 9/16″-18 hose connections
- Extra length models available upon request
- Lock down lever kit available.