Cutting torch with built-in patented flashback arrestors and reverse flow check valves for added safety.
Part Number: 0381-1480
Change the Tip, Not the Torch
One Torch ALL Fuels
switching for oxy-acetylene to oxy-propylene or other alternative gases requires changing the gas regulator and torch tips. A T-grade hose should be used with alternate fuels. Victor touches can easily accommodate any industry fuel gas.
Victor “”Universal Torches”” combine the spiral and injector mixer principles. The result is a high performance torch that operates on any fuel gas.
Universal torch cutting capacity from 1/8″” (3.2 mm) to 8″” (203.3 mm)
- Die-Forged brass head for maximum durability
- Universal Gas Mixer gives top performance with any fuel gas
- Ribbed brass Handle for sure grip & operator comfort
- Built-in reverse flow check valve for added operator safety
- Smooth Cutting oxygen valve provides precise low-to-full flow oxygen control
- Stainless Steel Tubes for greater strength & durability
- Stainless Steel cutting oxygen lever for extra durability and operator comfort
- Built-in flashback arrestors for added safety (U.S. Patent #5407348)
||Built-in Patented Flashback Arrestors
Reverse Flow Check Valves
||ST 2600FC Series Heavy Duty Straight Cutting Torch
||Scrap Cutting, Foundry
||8″ / 203.2mm
||21″ / 53.3cm