- Additional information
Victor HC1100C Series Bulldog Cutting Torch
With Bulldog torches, superior performance and productivity are assured. The low profile head and lightweight design, strength and durability put Bulldog in a class by itself.
Available with 75, 90, and 180 Degree Head
Lengths of 36″, 48″, 60″, and 72″
Custom Lengths and discounts for multi-torch orders available, Please call for pricing
*These Victor HC1100 torches are assembled by Regulator & Torch Exchange, Inc. from OEM and Aftermarket repair parts.
**Typically ships within 24 hours of placing your order
One Year Warranty from Regulator Torch Exchange, Inc. / No Warranty from Victor!
- Bottom Rear Lever with Pin/Clip Design.
- Specially Designed Supercharged Preheat Oxygen Valve.
- Reduces Flame Blow-off.
- Bottom Located Valves For Right or Left Hand Use.
- Threaded Inlet Connections with Integral Check Valve For Ease of Repair.
- Body Designed For High Flow Applications.
- Soldered Barrel To Body Joint Eliminates Screw.
- Built-In Reverse Flow Check Valves.
- Flash Back Arrestors Not Built-In – Recommend accessories for added safety.
- For use with Propane & Pressurized Natural Gas ONLY. Not for Acetylene.